Spec Ops is short for Special Operations. It encompasses projects that have characteristics that fall outside of our normal scope. These projects need to be completed manually outside of the Bunny Studio platform.
- Spec Ops are handled by the Customer Experience team, who ensures the project's completion and quality.
- Spec Ops receive extra attention as the process to complete them requires more manual touchpoints.
- Spec Ops do not appear on a Pro's dashboard as they are handled internally. However, they are genuine projects that pay as agreed according to the Pro's rates.
- To complete a Spec Ops project, some tools outside the Bunny Studio platform will be necessary. E.g., Google Drive or Dropbox.
- All project communications of Spec Ops will be handled via email.
- Payments for Spec Ops projects will be processed as soon as the work has been approved. This process replaces the regular 30-day window set for normal projects.