Live Sessions provide an opportunity for direct collaboration between our Pros and clients in real-time, enhancing project accuracy and client satisfaction. These sessions are facilitated through Zoom and are orchestrated by our dedicated CX team to ensure seamless coordination and successful outcomes.
What are Live Sessions?
Live Sessions are exclusively requested by clients, and it involves a Pro and a client meeting virtually via Zoom to work together on a script. During the session, the Pro records as per the client's directions, ensuring the desired tone, style, and intonation. This dynamic approach allows instant adjustments and revisions to achieve the best possible result!
Our CX team plays a crucial role in orchestrating Live Sessions to ensure a smooth and effective collaboration. Here's how the process unfolds:
Pro Selection and Scheduling: The CX team contacts the Pros based on skills and availability! Once the Pro accepts it, the team coordinates with the client and Pro to schedule a convenient date and time.
- Guidance and Assistance: The CX team provides guidance to Pros on preparing for the live session, including sharing the script with the Pro so they get familiarized beforehand.
Session Moderation: A QC agent moderates the session to ensure the quality and communication stays focused on the project's objectives and any technical issues are resolved.
Timeliness: Punctuality is essential for a productive and efficient result! All Live Sessions are timed, and the client will be present at the scheduled time.
Pros engaging in Live Sessions have a few key responsibilities
Ensure a high-quality recording environment with minimal background noise and a good microphone setup.
Maintain a stable and clear internet connection to facilitate smooth communication during the session.
Be open to client feedback and ready to make adjustments as per their directions.
Familiarizing with the provided script beforehand to ensure fluency during the session.
- You will need to record live with the client and get directions. This often means having several takes and tries.
- You should not discuss any personal contact information or rates in the live session since all negotiation is done with our team only and within the agreement of our policies.
Rewards and Payments
Live Sessions offer a set reward, and the payment for the Pro occurs right after the Live Session ends. The payment will be retrievable as soon as we pay you!
- The project will be submitted on the platform for the regular project reward based on the Pro's rates.
- The current Live Session payment is $100 USD for 1 hour and $38 USD for 30 minutes.
- Live session payment remains constant, while script payment may vary based on your rates.
- Payment for live sessions is made after the successful completion and audio submission on the project page!