The process to accept a project is the following:
- Once you receive a project invitation, the Accept Project button will be available if the project is still assignable. If this button is not available, it can mean one of the following:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Bunny Pros who may or may not have already submitted their deliverables. The project may become available again if any of these users don’t submit the recordings. You will have the option of choosing whether you’d like to receive a notification if the project becomes assignable again.
- The project has been canceled by our client.
- You already delivered, and it was rejected by our Quality Control team.
- Once you click on the Accept Project button, you will be given 30 seconds to review all the details about the project such as deadline, reward, remarks, script, brief, etc. If you're completely sure you are a good fit for this project, you can confirm your acceptance or fall back on it without having any impact on your stats.
- Once you've confirmed your acceptance of the project, you will have a designated amount of time to submit your deliverable depending on the script’s length. A visible timer will appear at the bottom which will help you track how much time you have left.
- Submit your deliverable before the time limit provided. This will send your recording to our quality control team for review, and you will be informed whether we need you to provide revisions.
Will rejecting a project after accepting impact my stats?
Yes. As we are very clear in regards to the projects, the slot you took and didn't deliver will turn into an expired read in your stats.