Revisions are requests for changes in your deliverables sent via our system. These requests may be sent by our Quality Control team or our clients.
When are Revisions requested?
- When the submitted deliverable needs to follow the remarks more accurately.
- When our client wants to add a new section to the deliverable.
- When our client needs to make changes to the deliverable.
- When our client needs to change part of the remarks and the overall tone.
When are Quality Control Revisions requested?
- If the deliverable doesn't pass our quality control standards.
- If the deliverable fails to match the project's brief and/or remarks.