Speedy projects are our fastest projects. These projects are for those of our clients who don’t have a specific Pro they want to work with. Our clients allow our algorithm to choose the most suitable Pro for their brief. The process to submit a Speedy project is as follows:
- Our client fills out the project form with the details of what they need.
- Our algorithm uses the information provided by our client and additional data such as the Pros' stats, availability, rates, etc. to determine who would be the best Pros to work on the project.
- We email the matching Pros with the invitation. The first user to accept the project will get the chance to participate. Available projects also appear on Your Projects.
- Our Quality Control team reviews the file. If the submission is approved, the payment for said deliverable will be scheduled, and the file will be sent to our client. If the submission is rejected, the project will become available again, and the system will keep sending invitations to matching Pros.
- Our client will review the file and can either accept it, request revisions, or reject the delivery.
How long are Speedy projects?
For Voice, Speedy projects have a maximum length of 1,500 words.
For Writing, they have a maximum length of 10,000 words.
When the project remarks specify "at least X number of words," then the platform gives you +60% of the request when pasting the text. On the other hand, if it is set to exactly X amount, then the system will give you room for +- 10 words.
How long do I have to deliver a Speedy project?
Each project has its own deadline and delivery time. You will see the time you have on the acceptance page before you confirm you are going to deliver the file. Once accepted, you will see a timer showing you how much time you have at the bottom of the page.
I tried to accept the project but there's no Accept Project button. What can I do?
If there’s no button that allows you to accept the project, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Pros and the status will be set as “unassignable” while they are working on it.
- We requested a revision from you, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while you are working on it.
- We are waiting for our client to review the deliverable, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while we wait for their feedback.