If a project is part of our old fulfillment system, you'll need to raise a "flag" if you need support with the project:
A flag is an internal signal that informs our Customer Experience team that something is needed for a specific project. Flags may be raised automatically by the system or manually by our Pros.
If you need to raise a flag on a project, you can do so by following these steps:
- On the Additional Instructions section at the bottom of a project's page, you will find a message that says “Are the project requirements full of errors or confusing? Don't be shy! Please click here to let us know so we can follow up with the client.”
- Once clicked, the flag project page will open. Here, please describe what is the issue and/or question you have about the project.
- Click on the Submit button, and a flag informing our Customer Experience team will be raised.
- Our team will follow up with you within the next 12 hours.
You can raise flags for a variety of reasons. The most common ones are:
- The remarks are insufficient to complete the assignment.
- The brief and the remarks provide mixed signals (i.e. the brief is asking for a Female voice but the remarks ask for a Male voice)
- The script has grammatical and/or idiomatic mistakes that need to be clarified before recording.
- The project looks suspicious and could be a scam.
- The script is included as an attachment and/or in the remarks section instead of being included in the script section.
- The project requires syncing but there's no video and/or audio file to sync to.
- The script is in the incorrect language from the original request.
- The script has complicated words, and you need pronunciation guidelines.
- The script is in a different language than the one being requested in the project’s brief.
Note: Raising a flag will not have any negative impact on your numbers. Rest assured it will only benefit you, so we invite you to use this feature whenever you need it.
If the project is part of our new fulfillment, just click on "Request Help":
There you can request what you need and our agents will support you right away. Learn how to do that through this tutorial video.