To become a Bunny Pro, you must first create a Bunny Studio account and complete the application process for every service you'd like to apply for first.
Having a Bunny Studio account is absolutely free. So you have nothing to lose, only the opportunity to work with new clients.
Being part of Bunny Studio means we'll invite you to work on all our client projects that match your skills and we'll pay you within 30 days. All while we free your mind from client negotiations and follow-ups because we take care of that bit.
If you'd like to apply, please follow these steps:
- Visit: https://bunnystudio.com/application-process/
- Carefully read our quality control standards (for the services you would like to apply for) and our user agreement, and click agree if you would like to proceed, and then click "Continue".
- Enter your contact information and verify your phone number by adding the verification code you'll get via SMS (If you don't get the SMS, please email email@example.com, and we'll sort out this technical issue for you). Then click "Continue".
- Select the creative service(s) you would like to apply for and enter your professional bio and tagline. Important notice: please be aware that you will need to share at least 3 previous work samples for every service you select in the form.
- Upload at least 3 samples of your previous work for every service you would like to apply for and select their language and skills.
- Your application samples will be reviewed by our quality control team to ensure they meet our quality control standards. If you'd like to know what they are, please click here.
- We will get back to you with the results within 72 hours to 2 weeks.
- If you're approved, you'll get an email announcing your approval and we'll prompt you to complete the next steps, which are 1) set your rates and 2) upload at least 10 high-quality work samples for every service you got approved for to maximize your client booking chances.
You can visit our talent onboarding kit to understand how we work a bit more.
Best of luck with your application and we can't wait to work with you soon :)