To become a Pro, you must first complete the application process. Keep in mind this process is mandatory for all of our categories at Bunny Studio. Applying is completely free.
The application process consists of 4 parts:
- Submission of all your profile information. This includes your language, accent, age, and gender. You will also be asked to set your rates in this step. You can then modify them anytime once approved.
- Complete an application project. This project is meant to test your skills in the category you're applying for. Your submission will be reviewed by our quality control team who will, then, determine if your quality is up to our standards.
- If you pass the application project, you will be asked to confirm your phone number. We will send you a text message with a code you have to enter into the website.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to sign our account agreement. Please read the agreement thoroughly.
- That's it! You're now part of Bunny Studio Voice!
I made a mistake and added the incorrect characteristic (i.e. language, age, gender). Can I change this before receiving the project?
No. Once you’ve set your profile, the application will be sent with the characteristics you chose. If you made a mistake and would like to reset your profile, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you close your account so you can redo your profile.
Apply for Voice
Apply for Writing
You can find the instructions for TranslationBunny by reading our article How do I join TranslationBunny?.