To start in our platform, make sure you have an account with us, and that you're logged in.
- Click on Submit a project (for VoiceBunny)
-Click on Submit a project (for WritingBunny)
-Click on Submit a project (for TranslationBunny)
-Click on Submit a project (for AudioAds)
Here you'll need to add the items that constitute a project. This includes:
- Select between Booking, Contest, or Speedy
- The ID of the desired Pro or the sample ID you preferred (In case of a Booking)
- Select the language, accent, and age range that the Pro needs to perform.
- Add the script you wish to have recorded: Keep in mind that instructions between square brackets [ ] won't be read by the pro.
- You can also break the script into pieces by adding one extra part at a time. You'll see this option right underneath the script box. Each separate file has an extra $1 charge.
- You can also mark if the voiceover needs to be synced with a video timing, or a previous audio file timing. Remember to attach this reference file as well, otherwise, we won't be able to continue with the syncing process.
- Add the instructions: Please be detailed, the more clarity in the instructions the Pro has, the better. You can also add any attachments that can help in the recording process, including a short audio message to make pronunciation as clear as possible for the pro (For this feature to work, make sure to have an available microphone and to allow our site to access it).
Once you've added all the information, remember to give your project a name: make sure to be able to differentiate between projects if you're working with several of them at the same time. Confirm that all details and the script are correct before you continue with the payment process.
After completing the payment stage, the project will be launched for our Pro to be crafted. After QC reviews and approves of the files, you'll be notified to check the project and request any revisions if needed. If not, you can approve the file right away!
If you have any particular questions or requests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org