In order to offer a positive experience to our clients, Bunny Studio's algorithm and the quality control team reviews all of the samples that come through our site to ensure they meet our quality requirements. Samples are meant to show your skills as a voice actor. Our clients will have a better idea of what to expect if they decide to book you in terms of performance and audio quality.
For a sample to be effective and approved by our Quality Control team, it must comply with the following guidelines:
- A sample must be between 15 and 30 seconds long. It must be long enough to provide a clear idea of your voice and audio quality. Make sure the performance is natural and conversational, avoid sounding flat and robotic.
- Your voice should be very clear. Even if there is music and/or sound effects
- It shouldn’t be a mix of different styles or work you’ve done. It should show one style per sample. It should be a mish-mash of different demos.
- A sample must convey a complete idea; it can’t be a sentence or a word that is repeated multiple times. That wouldn’t be a good example of your abilities as a voice actor. Procure making samples that are well-rounded and don't seem to be cut out from a larger audio recording.
- A sample must include only your voice! Samples that have more than one voice can be confusing and misleading for our clients.
- They must comply with our quality control requirements. With regards to performance and audio quality.
- They must be uploaded in a format compatible with our platform. If not, they just won’t upload, to begin with!
If a sample fails any of the conditions explained above, it may be rejected by our quality control team so make sure you double-check the sample before uploading.
Our quality control team takes up to 48 hours to review the samples uploaded to our platform.
For more tips on uploading effective samples that help you stand out with our clients, please click here.
Can I upload a sample more than once?
No. Each sample should be uploaded only once and should match its purpose. While some purposes are similar, and a sample could fit under more than one, you should choose only one. Keep in mind the more versatile your profile is, the higher your chances of being booked.
How many samples can I have in my profile?
At Bunny Studio Voice you can upload as many samples as you want. However, we believe it’s all about quality and not quantity. We have found that our clients prefer Pros with fewer samples that showcase their work more efficiently. We recommend having at least 10 high-quality samples for every language and age/gender you have mentioned in your profile.
Can I upload samples in .mp3?
No. Our system will only accept samples in CD quality (.wav at 44.1kHz and 16 bit).
Can I upload my professionally produced demo with music and sound effects?
You can, but it's not recommended. We prefer you to upload only samples that represent the exact quality you would be able to provide our clients in case they send a project your way. Also, professionally produced demos usually include several voices in one file and too many processes that may degrade the overall quality of the file. This is not recommended as our clients like to listen to separate files per each voice you can do.