In order to offer a positive experience to our clients, Bunny Studio's algorithm and the Quality Control team review all of the samples that come through our site to ensure they meet our quality requirements. Samples are meant to showcase your skills. Our clients can have a better idea of what to expect if they decide to book you in terms of your range and skills.
For a sample to be effective and approved by our Quality Control team, it must comply with the following guidelines:
- Samples should show one style per sample. They shouldn’t be a mix of different styles or work you’ve done.
- Samples must comply with our Quality Control requirements. These may vary depending on the service.
- Samples must be uploaded in a format compatible with our platform. If not, they just won’t upload, to begin with. For voice over, please make sure they abide by the following:
- 44.1 kHz sample frequency
- 16-bit depth
- Normalized to -3dB peak
- Samples must not contain any personal information. Emails and phone numbers are considered personal data.
If a sample fails any of the conditions explained above, it may be rejected by our Quality Control team, so make sure you double-check the sample before uploading.
Our Quality Control team takes up to 48 hours to review the samples uploaded to our platform. It may take longer for other services like writing, video, or design.
For voice-overs, you can visit this article with more tips on uploading effective samples that help you stand out with our clients.
Can I upload a sample more than once?
No. Each sample should be uploaded only once and should match its purpose. While some purposes are similar, and a sample could fit under more than one, you should choose only one. Keep in mind the more versatile your profile is, the higher your chances of being booked.
How many samples can I have in my profile?
At Bunny Studio you can upload as many samples as you want. However, we believe it’s all about quality and not quantity. We have found that our clients prefer Pros with fewer samples that showcase their work more efficiently. We recommend having at least 10 high-quality samples for skill you offer in your profile.