Before uploading your samples
Please, make sure that they are in the below-mentioned format or else you will not be able to upload them to your profile:
- Duration should be 15 to 30 Sec.
- 44.1 kHz sample frequency
- 16-bit depth
- Normalized to -3dB peak
Uploading your samples:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your profile's drop-down menu in the upper right corner
- Select "Your Samples"
- Upload your samples
- Choose the correct attributes
- Tag your samples with the right keywords to help our clients find you more easily.
Here is a link explaining how our Keywords work
Sample Quality Control Revision and Approval/Rejection
After uploading your samples, our quality control team will review them to make sure they meet our quality standards. If they don’t, they will get an email explaining the reasons for the rejection so they can remove the sample. It will show as "rejected on their profile".
How long will it take for the system to let me know whether the sample has been rejected or not?
It will take around 48 hours. Notice that the system will only notify you if the sample has been rejected.