Before we get to it... here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- If you don't have any earnings available, you will not see the button that leads you to set up your payment method.
- The minimum amount for withdrawals to be completed is $50.
- Your payout method request always goes through our Finance team, to safely ensure that your document is valid. Our team may reach out to you to confirm some of your information!
- Informing your Tax ID is mandatory. Without your Tax ID, your form will not be accepted, so make sure you visit this website to check which document, according to your country of residence, you must inform when registering a Payout Method!
In the event that any information is incorrect and/or invalid, you will receive an email from our team with some instructions, so make sure to always keep an eye on your inbox!
Please note that Wire Transfer, Wise and Revolut are all done through the Bank Wire page, since they are all considered Bank Accounts, and they will require an additional step. You can check it further on in this page!
If you have funds in your wallet and you'd like to withdraw them via Wire Transfer, Wise, Revolut or Payoneer, you may follow the steps described below!
Once you are ready to request your withdrawal, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Bunny Studio account.
2. Go to your "Payments and Balance" page.
3. If you have funds available, you will see the option as below. Click on "Withdraw Payment":
4. You will be prompted to select the payment method of your preference:
5. Since each payment method requires some information such as email and/or bank information, you will be taken to the next page in the process.
Have you selected Wire transfer, Wise or Revolut?
Since these methods are considered transactions to your bank account, you will have to sign a "W-8BEN" form, or a W9, if you are a US citizen! These will automatically appear in your page, asking for all required information. Please read all terms carefully!
For this, you will be asked to type your Tax ID.
This document is mandatory, despite the option to not inform it.
Your Tax ID number (or TIN) is the document/registration number that allows you to be identified as a taxpayer citizen of your country.
It is most likely shown on your citizen ID or bills as your Social Security number, Social Insurance number, Taxpayer number or Cedula.
If you are not sure which document is considered a Tax ID/TIN in your country, please visit this page, find and click on your country, and check which document does it refer to in your country.
Once you submit your W-8BEN Form, it may take up to 3 business days for it to become Reviewed or Voided.
If your Form status is Reviewed, you may proceed to your withdrawal!
And, if your form shows as Voided such as the image above, please hover your mouse over the "?" mark to check which information is incorrect or missing.
In this case, all you have to do is resubmit your W-8BEN Form with the correct information, and it will be reviewed once again by the team.
Have any more questions about your payments methods that were not answered in this article?
Feel free to contact our Support team via your account in order to get more assistance with your payment!