Some of our clients will submit various projects with the same script either by mistake or because they want to receive different options from different Pros.
If you receive invitations to different projects and you identify that they are a duplicate, please follow these steps:
- Refrain from working on both projects
- Let us know this is a duplicate of another project
You can do this by any of the options below:
• Raising a flag: How and when do I raise a flag?
• Requesting Help (only for New Fulfillment projects)
• Contacting a CX agent via chat or email: How can I contact support?
Please note we will be forced to reject your submission if we catch it as a duplicate entry.