The deliverable must meet the following criteria:
- Is the deliverable complete? Did the sound editor include all the assets required in the instructions? i.e., voice(s), music (if required), SFX’s (if required), etc?
- Did the sound editor follow the client's instructions closely?
- If the client asked for a specific duration or sync, does the deliverable match accurately to the instructed?
- Are the assets well-edited (i.e., no audible cuts, breathes, etc.)? Does the audio smoothly fade in/out?
- Is the mix well balanced? In terms of volume and frequency, do the assets work coherently and aesthetically?
- Is/are the voice(s) easy to follow and understand? Do they stand out well in the mix? Are they intelligible?
- In cases of more than one voice, do the voices sound balanced and good together?
- Is the deliverable well EQ’d? Is there a balanced frequency response throughout the deliverable?
- Does the mix have a natural and appealing dynamic range? Is the audio well-compressed and not distorted?
- Is the volume consistent throughout the whole file? Is the file well-normalized and balanced volume-wise?
- Is the master level at an appropriate level and ready to be published?
For post-production and audio ads, the files should be uploaded in 2 formats:
.wav 44.1KHz 16-bit, stereo file.
.mp3 320bps, stereo file.