The Quality Control team uses the following premises to review any asset submitted to the system:
- The audio matches the age, gender, accent, and language selected by the client.
- The audio has the correct length selected by the client.
- Assets are well-edited (no audible cuts or breaths).
- Deliverable is complete.
- The sound editor includes all the assets required. For example, voice(s), music, SFX’s (if required).
- The mix is well-balanced. In terms of volume and frequency, assets work coherently and aesthetically.
- Voice(s) are easy to follow and understand. They stand out well in the mix.
- Volume is consistent throughout the whole file.
- The mix has a natural and appealing dynamic range.
- The audio is well-compressed and not distorted.
- There isn't a room echo.
- The voice over sounds at a proper distance from the mic.
- There isn't a distortion/clipping.
- The volume is normalized around -3dB Peak.
- There are no editing issues (i.e. clicks, pops, audible cuts).
- There isn't more silence than needed at the start or end (0.5 secs is suggested).
- The audio doesn't sound heavily processed (i.e. noise reduction plugin, EQ).
- There isn't heavy compression and/or limiting.
- The audio sounds as if it was recorded with professional equipment.
- There aren't breath noises (i.e. loud, undesired, and distracting).
- There aren't mouth clicks/mouth noises (i.e. loud, undesired, and distracting).
- There aren't plosives.
- There's no hiss/white noise.
- There's no electrical noise/hum.
- There aren't any background noises (i.e. cars, mouse clicks, fans, pages, people, etc.).
- There aren't sibilance issues.
Formats that audio files should be submitted in
For post-production and audio ads, the files should be uploaded in 2 formats:
.wav 44.1KHz 16-bit, stereo file.
.mp3 320bps, stereo file.
Formats other than these will not be accepted by our website.