Revisions are requests for changes in the deliverables. These requests may be sent by our Quality Control team or by you.
When are Revisions requested?
- When the submitted deliverable needs to follow the remarks more accurately.
- When you want to add a new section to the deliverable.
- When you need to make changes to the deliverable.
- When you need to change part of the remarks and the overall tone.
When are Quality Control Revisions requested?
- If the deliverable doesn't pass our quality control standards.
- If the deliverable fails to match the project's brief and/or remarks.