If you are an approved Bunny Pro and you'd like to expand your skills or add more creative services to your profile, you will need to submit a new application and share samples that represent these additional skills!
However, our online applications are currently closed. But you can still apply for additional skills, by checking this article where we regularly add the skills we're looking for. If you have any of those skills, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share an application form with you.
(The steps below are currently not available.)
Here is a tutorial video explaining the steps in detail:
Once your application is approved, the additional skills and/or creative services will be added to your offered skills in your Bunny Pro account! This will enable more diverse projects to come your way, and it is a great way to increase your chances of success, as well as more rewards.
How to apply:
- Log into your Bunny Studio Pro account
- On the top bar, click on "Freelancers" then click on "Become a Bunny Pro" or click on this link right away: https://bunnystudio.com/application-process/
- Follow the steps then select the new creative services you'd like to apply for. If you want to add additional skills to the existing approved creative service you are offering already, select that same creative service (ex. you want to offer an additional language to your voice-over account - select "voice overs")
- Upload samples representing each additional skill you'd like to offer on Bunny Studio (you will need at least 3 high-quality samples of previous work for this.)
- Submit your samples and wait for the quality control checkpoint. If you are approved, you'll get an email sharing that news with the exact new skills you have been approved for. If your application doesn't pass, you'll get a rejection email mentioning the rejection reasons for every sample you shared.
Please note: ALL samples in your application will need to be approved in order to pass.
Don't have any scripts to use for your recordings? We got you covered!
You can refer to this repository of mock assignments and demo scripts if you'd like to use them to create samples to use in your application process:
- Voice-over demo scripts
- Writing mock assignments
- Translation mock assignment
- Transcription mock assignment