If you are an approved Bunny Pro and you're wondering how to add extra skills to your existing approved Bunny Studio Pro account or trying to get approved for additional creative services, you will need to follow the application process steps to submit samples that represent these new skills you'd like to apply for.
Once they are approved, those additional skills and/or creative services will be added to your offered skills in your Bunny Pro account.
Here is a tutorial video explaining the steps in detail:
Here are the steps:
- Log into your Bunny Studio Pro account
- On the top bar, click on "Freelancers" then click on "Become a Bunny Pro" or click on this link right away: https://bunnystudio.com/application-process/
- Follow the steps then select the new creative services you'd like to apply for. If you want to add additional skills to the existing approved creative service you are offering already, select that same creative service (ex. you want to offer an additional language to your voice-over account - select "voice overs")
- Upload samples representing each additional skill you'd like to offer on Bunny Studio (you will need at least 3 high-quality samples of previous work for this.)
- Submit your samples and wait for the quality control checkpoint. If you are approved, you'll get an email sharing that news with the exact new skills you have been approved for. If your application doesn't pass, you'll get a rejection email mentioning the rejection reasons for every sample you shared. Please note: All submitted application samples will need to be approved in order to pass.
You can refer to this repository of mock assignments and demo scripts if you'd like to use them to create samples to use in your application process:
- Voice over demo scripts
- Writing mock assignments
- Translation mock assignment
- Transcription mock assignment