- In the decade of 1950s, a group of students decided to go into the forest to explore. They heard about a mysterious well from which anyone who dared to drink from it would gain a random ability, supposedly. What they didn't know was about the price each one of them would end up paying for these abilities. This summer, The Well in the Forest, would you drink from the well?
What would you do if you felt you weren't strong enough? What would you do to become as strong as you wanted? This is Amy, the smallest dog in the pack. She knows the time is coming to prove the other dogs how strong she is, but first, she must journey to the park and find her voice. Join Amy as she finds her bark, coming soon, in a theater near you.
Back in the day, when there were no lightbulbs, only candles; when there was no running water, only wells; a brave and smart kid wanted to change the world. But he knew that candles and buckets weren't going to be enough. Join Mark as he tries to change the world, letting all his creativity guide him until finding the next big breakthrough. Don't miss out, you could be our next Mark!
- The year is 3268: the Earth is gone, and the human race is up in space, trying to find a new planet. Supplies are running low, the same as the current options. There is one chance, on a galaxy far away: it's a one-way trip, all or nothing. Will the Human race get a second chance to make things right, or is this the end of a species? Don't miss this winter: Mory, the last voyage from Earth.
- This is Rufus, a young white cat. His only worries in life are, drinking his milk, eating, and playing with his ball. Until one day, he follows his ball outside of the house. Now, a whole new world opens to Rufus, where there's more to life than being fed and playing. This fall, Rufus meets the world, don't miss out!
- Hi there, thank you for calling our company! We are currently closed, our working hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm EST. If this is urgent, please dial 1 and leave a message with your name, email, and phone number and we'll be in touch the next business day. Thank you!
- Hello, thank you for calling. If you want to talk to our Sales team, please press 1, if you want to speak with our customer support team, please press 2, if you want to talk to our tech support team, please press 3, if you need assistance with something else, please press 4. To repeat this menu, please press 0. thank you.
- Hi, thank you for calling! We're here to help you get the best-animated videos ever! If you are a new customer, please press 1. If you are one of our happy customers and need help creating a new project, please press 2. If you wish to speak to a customer success agent, please press 3. We are ready to assist you with any inquiry you might have, have a good time!
- Hello, thank you for reaching out, our team is ready to help you with anything you need! Our menu has changed, please pay close attention to our new options. If you wish to speak to our bookings team, please press 1. For our sales team, please press 2, for our live events team, please press 3. If you wish to speak with a representative, please press 0. We are confident our team will solve all your questions, so, where may I transfer your call?
- Good evening! Unfortunately, we are currently closed, which means our amazing representatives are either home or on their way. But don't worry, we got you covered. If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial 911. If you are a new customer, please press 1, if you are already one of our fabulous customers, please press 2, and we'll get back to you within the next business day. Have a good night!
- How much time do you waste queueing for food? A LOT, right? You'd think that with today's technology, that wouldn't be a problem, and you're absolutely right! There's no need for you to waste precious time in line. Enter NoLine, our new app that lets you order before you get to the restaurant. Input your order, time of pick up, additional requests, and you're done; it's that easy. Our app will notify the restaurant, they will have your order at the time requested, warm, and ready to go. NoLine, the app that makes the line for you!
- What if I told you that you can talk with people without knowing the same language? What if I told you that the only thing you need is your phone? We just broke the language barrier! Enter Translator, a fantastic app that will receive your message, translate it, and deliver it to the other person in seconds! No more excuses, language is no longer an obstacle: Get to talking with Translator!
Have you heard of our new video post-production category? Yes! Now we do video, just as professional, fast, and comfortable as your voiceovers. Tell us about your project, our Customer Experience agents will talk you through the process, and then you'll be able to do it yourself. We're sure you're gonna love it. Chances are, we're going to be working together even more from now on, see you on the video side!
It's late at night, you're ready for bed, lights out and… you forgot to charge your phone. Turn the light on, get up, plug the charger and your phone, turn the light off and bed again… this is too much! That's why we have the Bunny Charger! It's a wireless charger for your phone, AND it's an orange lamp! No need to get the lights again, and since it's ready for Alexa, you can control it with your voice. Ditch the cord, use the Bunny Charger!
- Did you know that you can have carrots delivered to your door in less than 20 minutes? I know, I know, it's a dream come true! We're as excited as you are, and this is possible thanks to the Bunny App! We really understand those cravings for carrots, and we can take care of that: just order the number of carrots you want, and in 20 minutes, you'll have them delivered! Stay healthy, eat carrots: Bunny app!
Presentations / Educational
When you first open our app, you will be required to input your personal information and some preferences. With this in our system, we will have a better idea of who you are and what you're looking for. Our bots will send you suggestions on products and services that will better fit your needs, and you will be able to compare and select the best option for you.
- Welcome to Mr. Bunny Academy, here you will get all the necessary tools to develop yourself as a creative professional, and to build teams with the world’s greatest creatives. We have courses specifically designed to empower and prepare our students for the needs of the future.
After selecting the files that you want to upload, drag and drop them into the selected folder. Our system will process and upload them for you to the cloud in just a matter of seconds. This way, you will be able to share them with the rest of your team, making it easier to access from any device, make changes, and export it to any format desired.
- As you begin to work on your book, you will be faced with many challenges, that’s why our mentors will be prompt to answer all of your questions. Just book a 30 minutes session with them, make sure you have all your questions written down, that way you won’t lose any time, and be ready to take in all the expertise these mentors will give. Are you worried you will forget something? Don’t worry, we will record each interaction for you.
- To make the most of your treatment, you must be very careful with your meals. You need to be consistent about the times that you will set to eat, about the time that you will have snacks, and you will have to learn to suppress any cravings for food that you are not allowed to eat. The more disciplined and in control you can be with your food, the faster you will recover from the procedure.
Commercials / Advertising
- Welcome to "Let's RV the world"! Here, you can meet up with people that, like you, share a passion for RVs and traveling. You'll be able to connect, travel, cook, and much more with people sharing the same passion. Don't they say that the best things in life happen with more people around? Well, here's yours! What are you waiting for, Let's RV the World!
Over the last few years, people have been struggling with finances, trying to find a better way to control the income and the expense they have daily. That's why a group of engineers and finance nerds came together to create "Show Me The Money," the new app that helps you keep a record of all of your financial movements! Give it a try and "show me the money!"
It's time for adventure! Pack your bags and get ready to go into the wild. With our new Wild Bag you'll be prepared to face any challenge that might come your way. It has a pocket for everything you need, so kiss goodbye those days when you left the necessary tools at home. Wild Bag has it all for you: rope, tools, water, tent… you name it, we have the pocket for it! Wild Bad, go get yours now!
Do you like to drink your water cold? Let us introduce you to our new product, the Cooling Bottle! With its unique cooling system, you'll never have to worry about getting ice for your water or any drink for that matter. Just pour your liquid into the bottle, add a couple of ice cubes, and you're ready for the day. Cooling bottle, if you don't believe me, go try one right now.
- Hi there, this is not an ordinary commercial. I could tell you about a new product that will make things easier for you at home, you might believe it, you might not… But what I want you to do is to visit our stores and ask them for a free sample of our new dishwasher soap, take it home, and I’m sure you’ll be coming back for more. See you at the store!
Characters / Videogames
- Brother, are you ready to go into the forest and retrieve the sword our forebears left for us? I hear it is past the valley of the giants, and we will certainly have to use your magic there. It will be best to go unnoticed; I expect you have mastered the invisibility spell, else we'll end up in the middle of the unending battle between the giants and the druids.
I cannot let the empire down, I must get out of here, how did this happen? How am I a prisoner being the prince? Do they know who I am? I must break free, return to the palace, and warn my people about the invasion! Steady, remember your training. I can do this. For the empire!
The king chose me? He finally saw potential in me? After all these years, the training, the sacrifice, I am finally going to have a place at the table! I will not let you down my king. I did all this waiting to prove my loyalty to the crown. I will serve faithfully; I will give my strength and my life to be of service. I cannot wait for my first mission, I am ready!
- Hi, is anybody there? We are under attack! We are outgunned, outnumbered, we can’t hold on any longer, we need help! Send the chopper to pick us up and light up these bastards! We saved as many soldiers as we could, but now we are surrounded! I am requesting evac NOW!
- We have been walking for so long... I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep, don't remember my last decent meal. The faces of my friends and family are fading away, I can't even remember their voices. How much longer do I have to do this? Shouldn't I be there already? Did I get lost? Am I on the right path? I am having doubts… I just hope I can find the emerald and turn back time, I can't endure being the only one alive.
And now, let's give a round of applause as we welcome our host to the stage, presenting the award for Best Place to Work. This is one of the most exciting categories we get to evaluate every year, it is not just about the money, it is about the people, about the mission, about the goals! Please stand up, and let's welcome Carl to the stage!
- Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the main event of the night! Please grab your seats, make sure you have a good view of the stage, and prepare to be amazed by our keynote speaker. He's a fantastic entrepreneur who built this company from the ground up, and he's ready to take it to the next level. Let me introduce you to our CEO!
Attention please, in about 10 minutes, we will be starting our annual tech convention. We expect everyone to have your brochures, maps, and gadgets ready. If you don't have them, make sure to request them at our Information Desks. Be prepared; you don't want to miss out. Welcome to the Tech Convention!
In this category, we are not only celebrating the effort and hard work of these companies: we are recognizing those who are bold enough to go beyond their comfort zone, those who want to make an impact on the environment, going beyond a paycheck. These are the nominees for Green Company of the Year!
Welcome, everybody, to the seventh edition of Carrots For The World, our monthly conference about the current status of carrots on our planet. This year, we have guest speakers from Finland, Poland and Germany. Please, grab a seat as the first speaker is ready to begin, enjoy your time, and happy carrots to everyone!
Audiobooks / Podcasts
- It was a freezing night. I think it was about 11 pm, I was walking towards my apartment when I saw a strange woman. She was sitting on the sidewalk as she waited for someone for a long time. I've never seen someone like her on my life: she had dark hair and white skin; her eyes, blue like the ocean, and her lips, red as the most beautiful rose. At that moment, I realized I was being drawn to her like a magnet. It was just a matter of seconds, we looked at each other, and we knew we had to be together.
"How about we go for a walk?" he said, without hesitation. I understood he needed some space; he wanted to walk and leave behind all that we've been through. After all, I don't know many people who can endure that much pain and walk out as if it was nothing. So, my obvious response was, "yes, let's go for a walk." For some people, that could have been the end, but for me, it was just the beginning.
Thank you for joining us once again on our weekly episode. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do every time. So, grab some snacks, have a drink, and get comfortable, because today's episode is going to be amazing. We even have some guest speakers for you, so sit back, relax, and enjoy. Welcome to My Voice, your weekly podcast!
- Welcome to another episode of Finance in a Nutshell! The most popular economics podcast. Our discussions go from real estate to stock market, from bonds to cryptocurrency, everything you need to know about economics, we have it! Today we will talk about rules of thumb when investing in the stock market, and here is our host, Andrew Billings. Enjoy the show!
- "But mom, how many times do I have to lend my toys to my brother?" said Amelia, upset at the whole ordeal. Her mom, smart as she was, tried to teach her a lesson in the process. So, instead of giving her a reason, she took the toy from her son and gave it back to Amelia. Soon enough, George started to cry, what else can you expect from a two-year-old kid?
- "Shake Them Carrots" by Mr. Bunny is out now! Be the first one to enjoy this beat and share it with your friends. Click the banner to hear it now: "Shake Them Carrots" by Mr. Bunny!
The Bunny University is hosting an open house this Friday and Saturday! Don't miss the chance to see our beautiful campus and attend classes as one of our students. Is money your concern? Don't worry, we have financial aid available for you, drop by our campus this weekend! Click the banner to learn more.
- There's nothing like listening to your favorite music with your friends. Listen to the hits of the moment here on Bunny Radio, tap the banner to see the playlist, and have the get soundtrack on your hands. Top hits on Bunny Radio.
Road trip with your friends, fantastic music for the road, and here I am, interrupting your jam, but you could avoid me, you know? Just move to premium, and you'll have music without a single ad! Just click the banner and upgrade to premium. No ads, just music!
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. Let's listen again to those 2000's hits, the music from high school when you were just a kid, and life was easier. Search 2000's hits or click the banner to go straight to the playlist. 2000's hits, you know you'll love it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.