Bookings are projects that are sent directly to your profile so you don’t need to send any auditions for them. Bookings represent over 65% of our total projects, making them our main source of work at Bunny Studio. For Bookings, your reward will be calculated considering 100% of your rates.
To create a Booking:
- Our client browses our Search feature where they’ll be able to check all the approved samples from our Pros. They can also book a Pro from a project they’ve completed before or directly from the project form.
- Once our client has chosen the Pro and sample they will, then, be directed to create and pay for a project.
- We will notify the chosen Pro via email. We’ll also send an SMS, and show the project in Your Projects page.
- The Pro reviews the project's details and accepts or rejects the project. If the project is rejected, our Customer Experience team will receive a notification and will handle the case. If the project is accepted, the time will start counting for the Pro to submit a deliverable.
- The Pro submits the deliverable and gets sent to our Quality Control team for review.
- If the deliverable is approved by our quality control team, it's forwarded to our client. If the deliverable is not up to our standards, our team will send the recording back to the Pro via a revision.
- Once an approvable deliverable is sent to our client, they can approve, reject, or request unlimited revisions up to 90 days after the project has been delivered.